Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
Japan Potato Sticks
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2013 @ 9:35 AM < 0 tomodachi >
Before writing this, I made some research about Japan Potato Sticks on Google, I guess Calbee 'produced' (?) the best potato sticks in Japan. 

The famous Calbee Potato Farm Jaga Pokkuru from Hokkaido. 
My father's friend bought it from Japan. 
Somehow it looks like French Fries but its crispy like snacks. LOL I'm bad in describing maybe you can read this : Japanese Snacks Review 











Not long after, my sister bought the Calbee Jagabee from 7-eleven in Singapore. Its also from Calbee but its the sweet potato 'flavor ' ? lol My mom says Jagabee tastes better maybe jagabee is lil bit 'sweeter' because the Jaga Pokkuru is from the original potato. lol just to emphasize sweet potato and potato is different ! loll anyway Jaga Pokkuru is not sold in Malaysia yet but can be found in Singapore. Too bad even Singapore largest online shopping website ---- Qoo10 sells Jaga Pokkuru but don't ship to Malaysia , L O L ?





It is calorie-controlled so you can actually find very small in packet and quantity. 
Im not sure about the price but i guess it won't be very expensive.
Its worth a try. REMEMBER TO BUY THIS IN SINGAPORE !

YAAAAA i think the next post might be something like . sneak peak into my fridge ! LOL STAY TUNED