Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
T.G.I.S 29062013 !
Posted on Friday, July 5, 2013 @ 8:51 AM < 0 tomodachi >
Thank god its SATURDAY ! 
Went SPCA early in the morning with the Interacts !
SERIOUSLY, I AM AFRAID OF DOGS AND CATS, and what SPCA mostly adopt is DOGS and CATS wtf and my task is to take 2 photos with the animals for moral project, kill me please, but god bless i've successfully finished the task, with fear lol. *im not going to post it because i look super terrifying and stupid in the photos.
How embarrassing.. I'm the only one who are afraid of animals, i was asked THEN WHY R U ATTENDING like 1029389082349348 times, DO U REALLY THINK I WISH TO GO LOOLOLOL
Even a dog walking randomly on road i will keep myself 10 kilometers away from it LOL


Anywayyy, had a happy time with my sister, sister's bf, sister's friends and my brother !
So sweet, my sister's friend came along to my house right after her arrival from Singapore ! haha i don't know if she's forced to come or what, but she bake good cakes (Y) 





My sister prepared some scooped honey dew to add into syrup lol

- BEFORE -
- AFTER - TADAAAAA


Then my sister added her self-made rum raisin ice-cream , not really nice tho :ppppppp 
LALALALALA


A very random post. I have more photos in detail about the process of baking, ingredients and stuff but I'm too lazy to update blekkk so i picked out some photos i really like to share kekekek Honestly, i have very good skill in taking photographs of food but not only looking good, the cake is real nice. The ice-cream ....... despite the raisins are lil bit too sweet, still not bad LAH hahah. Ya.. i think thats all for this post :3